Friday, January 27, 2006

Good Enough

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Confidence"

My big letdown today: I passed up an open shot, I forgot the putback and I almost wasted a lay-up. At least I recovered. It's a different ballgame when you're with a good pointguard: makes everyone else better, me included.
(pointguard not equal to player, I would like to clarify...)

Our demo seemed good. Flashy enough yet medyo simple lang. At hindi na yung power-rangers thing. May minor sablays, pero ok lang (aliw/kawawa rin yung na-tombstone sa capo haha!). And I learned a few things: hindi na uli namin gagawin yun, undergrads na bahala next year at masarap bumagsak sa judo mats! And yes, may free food and free glowing-spike-ball/portable rave party!!!

The classical concert was OWNAGE! yung guitarist and jr on violins, yung solo violinist, yung Glee Club, tapos si Josh Padla!!! syet grabe... bow down!!! mabilis magshift ng daliri, end to end sa bridge, iba-ibang tempo ng kanta... did I mention na halos pure plucking lang siya? my gad! The glee club was also dam good. Real strong kanina, lalo na sa bass (which coincidentally has 4 of the Aboys). Magaling...

And some last shots: yurnero is gayot, guardian angel is more gayot, axe really looks like yurnero, ceddie was with his, miggy was with maia, mike was with his, lonely at nakakagutom ang security duty, I still dread the colt being trained by talampas... Mr Miranda and Ms Aldana was all over the fair, 4-3 lang record ng boros ni zo vs black/red ko, with him leading - most defeats were from landlessness

No comments: