Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Finding a Scrap of Meaning

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"If they fall off, they fall off"

5-1. damn... The bitter taste still lingers in my mouth. Dun sa 5 goals nila, 2 through me. Ok na sana eh, mga 3/4 of the 1st half 0 all pa. Then boom, bumrushed... After the 1st goal, the door was wide open... Nothing to be ashamed of, actually. Good game, mas malakas lang talaga sila. Kaya lang... aargh... I always end up blaming myself a lot, kahit na konti lang kinalaman ko... Pero tama si Pao, buti na ngayon kami nalaglag kesa deep into the tourney na. Mas heartbreaker yun. Mas hindi ko mapapatawad sarili ko...

Brightsides to this: less than half their goals were through me, hindi clean-sheet yung kalaban na keeper, no more intrams hassle (no more intrams for me either...) at may support uli yung theory ko - skill first before heart, because heart without skill would take you nowhere

Today is my last Utopia login for a looong time. Getting jaded na kasi ako, hindi na masyado lumiligaya whenever I play. A badly needed break, to get back the time I've spent on this game, to re-prioritize whatever it is I need to prioritize. Looking back, I had a good time in that kd. Unforgetable people, glorious times, humbling experiences. Lessons were learned, pero I won't say that Utopia made me a better man. It did give me a reason to go online... So
marky, scott, languine, roost... Nice to have played with you guys. See ya when I see ya!

BTW, 2nd one-man Roshan kill ko kanina. Yurnero, lvl25, may buriza, threads, S&Y, butterfly and rapier. mga 90% ng attacks, 1k critical hit. Few hits, tapos omnislash. Tapos ang laban.
ye...

No comments: