Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Door's Open

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Can you say top 2%?"

Raise your hand if you're a BS psycho! I am! May college na ko!!! Ansaya pa nung mix of people - kim, bebe, babs, jb, kari - to say the least XD Never really expected to get in this course, tapos dir's list pa! (may bonus ba yun?) Happy and excited and thankful and proud and scared and hoping and praying and OMG and WTF and OWNING!!! at the same time. Not to be mayabang or anything, pero UST is now out of the picture. Pagdating naman ng UP results... ayun, another headache... Whatever you want for me God, I'll take it. Binigay mo lahat to me to do what I do and reach where I am now. Salamat...

For those na wala sa list, rye and gabz... I sure hope and pray you've got something up your sleeve. Hate to see you floating around, lost and all. It's a dam waste to see such potential na bigla na lang masasayang... Good luck, sobra...

Today caps a very good "week". Perfect math LT, winning sa magic uli, 10+ dun sa trick quiz ng physics, almost no TD, nothing big yet to do. Ahhh...

3 comments:

Kari said...

WAHAHA! siguro naman kahit isa sa inyo maging blockmate ko diba. XD

congrats dude! :D

Migs said...

sana nga. that would be a real saekotic block XDDD

Kari said...

CORNY MOOOOOO XD