Friday, January 20, 2006

Adrenalin Rush

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Enzo + Raf + Berba on techies is... P***"

My theory that video games are medicinal has a new support. From tues to thurs morning I was feeling sick. Sore throat + feeling cold + headache... *brrr* Then dota 130-7, movie, then all night comp kina zo, tapos dota/hero siege in the morn. Now I feel like a new man! No colds, no headache, little sore throat. wow!

The overnight at zo's was ill! Pa-bwisitan sa dota maghapon, the nood Underworld sa gabi, then ps2/pokemon/my sassy girl all morning. Oh yeah! May natulog ng matagal, may maikli lang, pero masaya naman lahat (we got your back, tej!) And yes, I was perfectly awake the whole morning. Pag-uwi nga lang, tulog 130-830 lol! Bawi kagad ng tulog hehe. tnx zo

No comments: