Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All in a Day's Work

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Isipin mo na lang: kung gumagawa kami ng paraan para pigilan deck mo, malakas nga deck mo"

This is one of the times na it's annoying to be great. I get a dam good math LT mark (pero hindi na perfect. constantly increasing acceleration not equal to constant acceleration!), but just less than siya sa total of the 3 around me. Plus the fact na naaasar na si jeri (at gab?) na mataas LT marks ko. Lagi akong bothered whenever I succeed and those around me fail. Is it really my problem? What can I do naman? I do what I can to help them, clarify some things, kaya lang kulang pa eh... (though yung kay vj, super mental lapse lang talaga) I won't resort to helping them cheat, mind you, pero I hope na I can really help them.

3rd to the last tutoring session na kanina. At matino na uli ako magturo. Problem nga lang, I still can't handle emotional breakdowns. Ngayong patapos na kami, na mukhang ok na, iiyak pa si julius. I know I should have done something before that happened pero... dammit... I hope next week goes well...

and some cards news: andami na rin palang bagong pokemon cards... the gayotness of my b/r can be stopped... babs fears hosers :)... being whooped by a cloud of fairies is a sight to behold XD

No comments: