Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Settling Down

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"There will be a time when playing on the computer will be boring. Until that time comes, I'll be on my PC playing WoW :P"

Hi - Killing an elite crocothingy, with the same level as I, sa WoW
Lo - Not being able to play basketball kasi there's a Nissan Patrol posting up just outside the painted area

This is the life :). Not the perfect life though, pero a summer life. Wake up medyo early, basket for an hour or so, watch NBA, laro sa PC, tulog, kain, more PC, more tulog, more TV. Wheee! Boring sometimes, yes, but who cares!? It's summer baby! Like Christian/Convi says, that's how I roll! lol!

Dad's coming home this Thurs. Medyo excited na lahat. More nananabik than excited. It's been a year na pala. Wow...

Yun na muna. I'm getting senti na...

No comments: