Monday, March 06, 2006

End of the Line

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Zion! The war is over! The war is oveeeeeeer!!!"

Hi - Exams are over! No more req's! Deremof!
Lo - I choked a lot sa Math exam. I hate it na yun pa yung last memory ko ng HS

Starting today, may bagong thing sa mga posts - yung Hi Lo, natutunan ko sa talk ni Bro Cis kanina. At the end of the day, think about the highs and lows that happened that day, tapos pag-isipan mo. Its a small thing, pero it just might lead you to where God wants you. Think about it.

My High School life has ended. Not yet officially (sa grad pa yun), pero tapos na lahat ng kelangan. No more cramming, no more late nights and early mornings (until June...). Senti, yes, pero I'll enjoy this moment. I've worked hard the 4 years, and doubly hard this last year. And finally, I can rest. Ahhh... Salamat... I've earned this :)

As for the talk kanina, Bro Cis was... ang galing. Simple words pero sobrang talab. And oh so wise... Balance what you want, where you are needed and what you have. The examen of conscience. Ding-ding moments. Pray. Yes, I still don't have my answer, pero at least I have a way to find out. God, I hope I can reach out to you...


No comments: