Saturday, February 18, 2006

Some More Humble Pie

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Now I know why I didn't get an org medal"

Dam. My confidence aura's getting the better of me. Hindi ko na siya macontrol. Math sumasabog, Sci LT very disappointing, CAT... well I never did like CAT. Now this, my biggest chance to shine, blown up. Fuck. Sige, I was overmatched, I faced the best they got. Or I waited for so long that medyo tinamad na rin ako. Or pwede rin na puros heart lang nga ako, and no satanic or byuriz. Or maybe I just wasn't meant to win. But the bottom line is: I lost. I wasn't as good as I hyped myself to be. And it sucks. It hurt more than a lowblow. Pride ko, pare, kinuha, dinuraan, inapakan, pinunit at binalik pa. Ouch... that'll leave a mark.

Pero yes, I still have my torn pride with me. And it wants revenge. It doesn't want me to sulk and give up. It wants me to push myself, to bring out all I got, to live up to my billing for chrissake! Want dont'l kill you makes you stronger right? And since it didn't kill you, you might as well kill it. Pero I won't take Gab's path (no offence, pre). Sure, heart did get me where I am, and it has kept me going forever. I'm not gonna trade my heart for a satanic. I'm gonna let my heart finish what it started, and get a satanic or byuriz on the way. I'm gonna get mine, one of these days!

No comments: