Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Running on Fumes

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Rest when you're dead"

Dam. This always happens. I dream big, I start out waaaay strong, be consistent for a few weeks, then something chips my armor, and so my downfall starts. So ngayon, naaasar na ko. Grades dropping, focus is getting waaay lost and my fucking HS life is coming to a slow and agonizing end. My dreams of ownage are slipping. Past 2 physics LTs... kadiri... debate... kadiri... tourny... kadiri... I'm starting not to care about Fil, Arts and TD na nga eh. And personally, nandidiri ako sa sarili ko. Where's the friggin passion? The "last time na, lupitan mo na!", nasan na? Yung "all it takes" shit, wherefore? Nandito... sa utak. Sa kamay... nada. Senioritis taking over? I hope not. I still have around a week to redeem myself. I hope it works. I don't wanna end my high school on a forgettable note.

No comments: