Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chapter 7: Showtime

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"I hope my feet don't fail me now"

Hi - sleeeeeeeep. mmmm...
Lo - headache. argh...

Wow. It's been a long time since my last post. Soreh! :)

Anyways, one of the most exciting parts in an RPG is the boss battle. From the first boss to the final boss to the hidden boss, it's always a special feeling. It's a mixture of "I'ma beat yo ass!" and "Oh my... what if I lose?..." All those hours of leveling up, getting the right equipment, learning the right skills and stocking up the right potions get tested. You get to see if what you've done the past few hours will pay off. You either go all out, or you fail. Give it your all, or get screwed. Either way, you can't go around it. For the game to continue, you have to beat the boss. So, check your level, check your items, say a little prayer, and jump right in. I'm sure you've levelled up enough, right? Right?

From grade school, to high school and here in college, taking the exams/finals are always... special. It's not something you really get excited over, but you look forward to it. You prepare for it, study long for it, and make sure that you won't get screwed by it. Did I get my facts straight? Did I memorize my formulas enough? Do I have enough essay ideas? Prepared or not, there's no going around the finals (well, unless you're exempted. That's a different story). You pass, or you fail. Either way, you give it your all. For your schooling to continue, you have to pass. You have to own it. So, you check your facts, check your formulas, say a little prayer, and jump right in. Finals, here I come.

3 comments:

Kari said...

finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaals @_@

Migs said...

finals? what finals?
XD

Kari said...

>:P