Saturday, June 03, 2006

Prologue

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"Only thing that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now!"

Hi - being elibs sa Farmer's Market XD
Lo - my weird stomach the whole day x.x

There are only 10 days left before classes. Only 10 days left to prepare myself for another never-ending battle. Only 10 days left before the start of a new book in the "Mr Losantas" series.
10 days

So I, MigsA2k6, solemnly swear that in college, I will do my best to do the following:
1. Follow my own advice - a lot of people tell me their problems, and I usually give some advice. yet for some reason, I don't live out these things I tell them kahit na applicable din siya sa buhay ko. I'll do my best to help not just others, but myself as well.
2. Push myself - you might not know or notice it, but I honestly just work at 90% efficiency. I can push myself to mga 110%, pero rarely lang yun. I'll do my best to do my best.
3. Be confident - most of the time I hold myself back kasi I think about mga what if: what if I fail, what if others won't like it. I'll do my best to just do it.
4. Maximize my time - I'm a slacker. I'm notorious for wasting my time and working only at the last moment. I'll do my best to do what I can do all the time.
5. Take care of my body - yes I'm athletic in my own right, but I also quickly can get sick. And when I get sick, I'm oh so unproductive. I'll do my best to get my sleep and take my vitamins.

There, my current list of goals for college. It's short as of now, pero I'll probly add to it as time goes by.
I'll do my best to do all these things, para sa yo Kuya Jess
I hope I don't fail you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

advice? suicidal naman advice mo eh! hahaha lawl!!

Migs said...

booooo!
XD