Friday, April 07, 2006

Taking it All

Quote/Question/Theory of the day:
"God is unstoppable"

Hi - First Friday mass.
Lo - Feeling too much heat sa hapon...

Some things are just meant to happen, don't you agree? Parang it looks like a coincidence, pero is it? Did my bro invite me magbasket para lang magbasket, or to learn more about him/his barkada? Did we go to Yellow Cab dahil lang magkakasama kami or to meet Fr. Jboy? Was I an Aboy dahil lang magaling ako, or kasi may bigger plan for me?

All that and a bag of chips

So many questions, and the answers are so few...

Been reading Jess of Nazareth uli (remember that?), and now mas napapag-isipan ko na sya (reading stress-free is nice). Like Jess, am I destined to be a bigshot, or something bigger? Whatever it is, God's got my back. I think... Yeah

And, ACMG/ACLC's got my back too. and Fr. Jboy. Guess I got my bases covered, no?

No comments: